Contact Us

Your Inquiry

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Our Parish and Offices

Feel free to visit during normal business hours.

Saint Peter Prince of the Apostles

870 North Lemoore Avenue, Lemoore, California 93245

(559) 924-2562



Fr. Isaque Meneses, Pastor 559/924-2562, Ext. 

Fr. Pedro Cabral, Parochial Vicar 559/924-2562, Ext. 

Rev. Mr. Don Mattos-Deacon 559/924-2562, Ext. 107

Emergency: 559-925-2029  




Fr. Isaque Meneses, Pastor 559/924-2562, Ext.
EMERGENCY: 559-925-2029

Fr. Pedro Cabral, Parochial Vicar 559/924-2562, Ext.
Rev. Mr. Don Mattos-Deacon 559/924-2562, Ext. 107 Emergency: 559-925-2029 
Receptionist/Secretary, Cristian Barriga, 924-2562, Ext. 101,
Receptionist/Secretary, Lupe Reyna, 924-2562, Ext. 104,
Facility Use Coordinator, Ana Maciel, 924-2562, Ext. 105,
Administrative Secretary, Ana Maciel,  924-2562, Ext. 105,
CCD Director, Pat Garrett, 924-2826, Ext. 209,
Youth Ministry Coordinator, Pat Norris, 947-3395,
Youth Ministry Director, Shawn Barboza, 772-7190,
Wedding Coordinator, Cristian Barriga, 924-2562, Ext. 101,
Bulletin Announcements, Cristian Barriga, 924-2562, Ext. 101,
Safe Environment Coordinator, Rick Durr , 924-2562, Ext. 108, 



870 N. Lemoore Avenue
Lemoore, CA 93245
Phone: 559-924‐2562 Ext. 101
Fax: 559-924-5727 


The Catholic Christian Community of St. Peter, Prince of Apostles Parish welcomes all to celebrate God's love. As a Eucharistic Faith Community, we witness to the Gospel message through prayer and service; and education and sacraments; hospitality and stewardship of talent, treasure, and time. 




 Our faith community of 1700 registered families, like many parishes had humble beginnings. The first mass celebrated in Lemoore was in 1909, in a private home and conducted by Father O’Brien, the Pastor of St. Paul’s Church in Coalinga. The property on 19 Follett Street where St. Peter’s was built was purchased in 1911 and the first Mass was held there in February 1912. Father Manual Salvador was the first pastor.

In 1994, Msgr. John O’Friel , formed a new church building committee to build a new church to accommodate our growing Parish on property donated by Guy and Pearl Badasci and extended families. Four pastors and many years later we credit and thank our Pastor, Msgr. John Coelho-Harguindeguy for completing our dream, and the first mass in the new church was celebrated on October 2, 2011.

Our beautiful and comfortable, new church building at 870 North Lemoore Avenue seats 1500. The Holy Family daily chapel which contains all of the treasures from the original Saint Peter’s Church, incorporated to give it the look and feel of the original Saint Peters, seats 150. More recently, our new offices and The Holy Spirit Daily Adoration Chapel have been added to the property .